Here at Honest Family Law, we are proud to be an LGBT Family Lawyer. We understand this may be one of your most challenging moments. A divorce in Texas can be confusing and frustrating. We are skilled, assertive, and compassionate. Above all else, we are here to advocate for you. Your peace of mind is our top priority.
There are several types of Divorce:
- Divorce- Uncontested: agreed or default uncontested
- Agreed: you and your spouse agree upon all issues in your case
- Default: your spouse is given legal notice of your divorce by Official Service of Process, Publication, or Posting, and does not file an Answeror Waiver of Service with the court or otherwise appear in the case.
- Divorce- Contested: both parties would like to negotiate the terms of the separation. A trusted family lawyer can advocate on your behalf.
- Divorce-Contested w/ Children & Property
- Divorce-Contested w/o Children & Property